How to contribute to the page for Dan Gosling
From a brief recollection of a recent player to your in-depth researches of a pioneer, from a few sentences to many paragraphs, you can submit your contribution using these simple steps:
- This page allows you to write about Dan Gosling. If you wish to write about another player, go back to the player pages, find that player and select his 'contribute
- Please read the guidelines below, and only proceed if you are
prepared to abide by them.
- Enter your email address. Note that your address will only be used to
trigger the next step, and to allow us to get in touch should the need
arise. It will not be stored or shared for any other purpose.
- You will be sent an email - click on the link within to add your contribution.
- Once submitted, refresh the player page to view your work.
- If you want, use the same email link to make an amendment or add more,
but only for this player. If you'd like to write about more than one player, select
the 'contribute here' link for each one.
You contribution will appear on Dan's page as soon as you submit it.
We will review it within a few hours to ensure that it meets these
- Please respect the spirit of Greens on Screen by not abusing this facility
and in particular, by not abusing players. If you didn't like a
player, this is not the place to say so.
- Feel free to write whatever you want, as long as it is relevant,
truthful and accurate; is not insulting, obscene or
illegal; and does not reveal matters that would be commonly
considered private or personal.
- When you write your entry, please take care with spelling and grammar.
- Note that we reserve the right to edit as we feel necessary and
reject contributions at our discretion.
Greens on Screen is run as a service to fellow supporters, in all good
faith, without commercial or private gain. I have no wish to abuse
copyright regulations and apologise unreservedly if this occurs. If you own
any of the material used on this site, and object to its inclusion, please
get in touch using the 'Contact Us' button at the top of each page.